Join Our Community - Meet Peers and Other Experts
Welcome to our Calibration Community. Sponsored by Fluke Calibration, the new Calibration Community connects calibration and metrology professionals and experts.
This site is organized around “groups,” each of which is built around a central theme. Currently, the site has three groups, all related to Fluke Calibration’s MET/CAL software. Within a group, you'll find discussion threads and a variety of related supporting information and resources. Register using the "Create new account" (below the Log In button) to register so you can:
- Join any or all of our groups.
- Initiate your own discussions.
- Update your profile. (Share a little about yourself and even upload a photo.)
- Make friends with other users on the site.
- Use your Dashboard page to keep track of what's happening with your groups and friends.
- In our software groups you can share application stories and best practices, ask questions of other users, learn about MET/CAL software developments, find useful technical resources, provide feedback on products and procedure develoment, and more.
Happening right now in Calibration Community
Scheduled report does not send from MET/TEAM
3 weeks 2 days ago
Printing stickers from Met/Team using browser "Chrome"
4 weeks 4 days ago
SQL Server Version
5 weeks 8 hours ago